HALONG 5-STAR CRUISES
Coming Halong to admire by thousands of limestone islands & islets, the unique of limestone formation of limestone mountains, caves & grottoes & hundreds of white-sandy beaches around Halong Bay, Bai Tu Long Bay & Lan Ha Bay. Therefore foreign & domestic traveler coming to Halong Bay more & more by day-to-day. In order to offer the high-rank service of Hanoi Halong Tours, Impress Travel offers travelers luxury - 5star cruises & junks of the world class to explore natural wonder of the world – Halong bay.
Starlight cruise Halong Bay
Starlight Cruise is the newest member in The Luxury Collection of the Oriental Sails Co., Ltd. This five-star cruise features 32 spacious cabins with at least 22m2/each and becomes the most enjoyable way for those who wish to explore Halong Bay in grand style. With Starlight, cruising on the World Heritage Site is more than just a touring experience that we offer – it’s a passion that we are delighted to share with you.
- Kevin LTravelled with Starlight Cruise for 2D1N, and it was simply amazing. The facilities on board are fantastic, such as a jacuzzi in each of the rooms. The food served was of good quality, as were the cocktails during happy hour!
Our tour guide, Mr Lang, was friendly and extremely helpful. His command of English is great, and he accompanied us when we did our kayaking around the bay.
Overall, it was such a fantastic experience, we can't wait to go again!
- Holly HMr. Tommy (Duong Van Tung) and his team took great care of us and really allowed us to enjoy beautiful Ha Long Bay! The rooms were beautiful and the views were incredible, along with awesome staff! We did the 2 days 1 night but wish we had stayed for longer! Thank you Tommy and the Starlight team for an awesome cruise!
- stuartmunn2017Excellent room and cruise. Meals were of a high quality and drinks were very reasonably priced. Rained on the second day but didn't detract from the fantastic scenery and experience. Thoroughly enjoyed the trip and would recommend Starlight cruises to anyone
- Alicia CThe room is nice. Got jacuzzi and the ambient is romantic.
The food is nice. We were surprise with the food presentation also.
And the staffs are very helpful and friendly. The tour guide, Tuan aka Tony, is very thoughtful. When it is time for the next activity but he didn't see us around, he would call our room phone personally to remind us.
They also send us a freshly made local delicacy as a token of appreciation all the way to our hotel before we go on board to our morning flight.
If got chance to go Halong Bay again, sure go for this. Hopefully the same crew still around.
Now i miss the scenery and the crew so much!
Dragon Legend Cruise Halong Bay
Welcome to Dragon Legend Cruises in Halong Bay, they are the newest members of the Indochina Junk fleet, proudly marking the highest standards of construction. Each Dragon Legend boat features 24 luxury cabins, 4 decks with both inside and outside restaurants, a spa, bar, sundeck area and other entertainment options.
- Floria LWe were pleasantly surprised at what a gorgeous boat this was! It looked brand new. Rooms were Vietnamese style in decorations and just beautiful! We were in Vietnam for 11 days and the best food we had was on the Dragon Legend. Even my daughter who is a vegetarian loved the food. Great service as well. I would recommend, however, that you maybe have your facial done in one of the cities instead of the boat....they were a little inexperienced in how to do a facial. The one night on this boat was one of the highlights of this trip.
- Peter DWe took the one night, two day tour on the Dragon Legend 2. Although the ride out and back from Hanoi was long(4 Hours each way)the cruise was well worth it. To Start with the van we were picked up in at our hotel was very clean and comfortable and even had Wi-Fi. The view of Halong Bay from the boat is like nothing we have ever seen.
The boat itself is very nice, very comfortable and clean. The rooms are huge with good viewing out the floor to ceiling cabin window. The staff was excellent. Service was great. Food was great. We are very glad we took the cruise
- dineshkwe took a 2 nights and 3 day trip. It was fantastic experience. we loved it.
Rooms were clean, Beach Barbeque lunch was amazing. activities like Swimming and kayaking were great.
indeed neat and clean cruise. staff is very courteous and helpful and food was too good